Solar Panel Installation Montreal
We work with Canadian Solar photovoltaic system kits to ensure high quality durable installations.
A solar power system can cost tens of thousands of dollars, it is possible to lease your system, rather buying the system. Solar panels are becoming more cost-effective than ever before. The cost of ownership of a system, normally capable of generating as much as 5kW of power or less at any given time, will cost you around $1.50 to $3 per watt. This is why solar panels are a low risk investment opportunity for long term investors when high quality systems are installed that are capable of lasting through 20 years of harsh Quebec weather.
EcoRenov Tax-Credit For Solar Panels
When installing energy producing solar panels with Doumco you are eligible to a tax credit of 20%. Receive a tax credit of up to $10 000 for your energy efficient home renovations.
- Residential Photovoltaic (PV) panel installation
- Commercial Photovoltaic (PV) panel installation
- High quality solar panels by Canadian Solar (Diamond Module)
- String inverter installation
- DC switch box installation
- Transformer-less inverter installation
- PV fuse holder installation
- Rooftop mounting systems
- DC combiner, isolator and cables
- Disconnect means
- Grid-tie inverter installation
- DC maximizer installation
- Charge controller installation
- Battery charger installation
- Equipment enclosures